IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. Types of Information We Collect.
In order to better provide you with a better online experience and information about the Company’s Offerings through our Site, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for an account, purchasing a product or service, submitting content and/or posting content in the user forums, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. Examples of PII may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, age, prior purchase history, and other identifying information. When ordering Offerings on the Site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number. Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other sites may 2 have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information, may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the site you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect and Use Information.
4. Release of Information.
5. Updating and Correcting Information.
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing or writing us at: Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer; Email: Webpolicy@TriggersFirearms.com. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information.
We may, from time to time, send you email, text, or direct mail communications regarding new products and services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally email, text, or send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only Company or agents working on behalf of Company will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive solicitations from us, you can “optout” by accessing your account online editing your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings. You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
7. Security of Your PII.
At our Site your PII is secure consistent with industry standards. For example, our current practice includes:
- We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site.
- Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic; and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our third-party secure servers and data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and those servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
- Finally, access by you to your PII is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In order to most effectively serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking institutions and processing agents (such as Heartland Payment Systems, 5 PayPal, or other established banking institutions and processing agents who enter into contractual agreements with us). They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, you acknowledge, that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed, ensured or warranted by us; and (c) we cannot be liable and assume no liability for any breaches in security of our third party providers and you expressly agree to release us from any such liability. You agree that any data transmission you make or receive through the Site is at your own risk. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), log out of your account after use, and close your web browser. If you do share your password or personal information with anyone, you are responsible for all actions taken in your account’s name. If you lose control of your password, you may lose considerable control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Because of this, if the security of your password has been compromised in any way, you are responsible for immediately notifying us and for changing your password.