TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Terms
Triggers, LLC (referred to in this Agreement as “Triggers,” “Company,” “we,” or “us”) provides the Triggers-Firearms.com website (the “Website”) and the products and services offered on the Website (collectively, the “Offerings”), subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”), as well as any other written agreement(s) between us and you. We reserve the right to supplement or revise these Terms from time to time. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use this Website and Offerings after any modifications to these Terms, you will be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the modified Terms. As used in these Terms, references to our “Affiliates” include our owners, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliated companies under common ownership, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Website and/or contents and Offerings available on this Website. *PLEASE READ CAREFULLY* BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND OFFERINGS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITEIS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.
2. Account Required for Purchase
In order to purchase any of the Offerings listed on this Website, you must register and create an account with us using a valid email address and password. By creating an account, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including taking appropriate measures to ensure that access to your computer is restricted. You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that you are responsible for all activities and purchases that may occur under your account, regardless of whether they have been authorized by you. When you create an account, any purchases you make from us shall be subject to (1) our Account and Purchase Terms and Conditions; (2) our Refund Policy; and (3) our Shipping/Delivery Policy.
- Offerings. Triggers provides a number of Offerings for users on this Website, including the sale of firearms, ammunition, related accessories, and services.
- No Guarantee. Although Triggers works hard to provide quality Offerings and up-to-date inventory information on the Offerings, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot promise or guarantee specific results from using the Website or the availability of Offerings that may be listed on the Website. The Offerings are listed on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis, and we make no representations or guarantees that a particular Offering that is “out of stock” will be re-stocked or made available in the future.
- Temporary Interruptions. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that temporary interruptions of the Website may occur as normal events that are either out of, or within, our control. You also understand, acknowledge, and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or service(s) that we may use to provide you with the Offerings listed on the Website. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the Offerings listed on this Website are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
4. Website Conduct, Posting Policies & Third Party Websites
- User-Created Content Guidelines.
- Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the Website. By posting information on the Website, or by otherwise using any communications service, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service available on the Website, you agree that you will not post comments, messages, links, code, or other information that: Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Breaches the security of, compromises, or otherwise allows access to secured, protected, or inaccessible areas of this Website, or attempts to gain access to other networks or servers via your account on this Website;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- No Endorsement. Triggers neither endorses nor assumes any liability for any material uploaded or submitted by users on any part of the Website. Although we do not prescreen, police, or monitor comments posted on the Website, we and our agents reserve the right to remove any and all postings that we feel do not comply with these Terms and any other rules of user conduct for our Website, or are otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such postings.
- Third-Party Websites and Information. This Website may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet or may otherwise include references to information, products, or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we make every effort to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such sites may contain information, material, or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency, or legality of content hosted by third-party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Promotions. From time to time, Triggers may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on the Website. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services by those third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence, promotion, or related transaction.
5. Our Intellectual Property
- Content. For purposes of these Terms, “content” is defined as any information, communications, software, published works, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, or other material that can be viewed by users on our Website and is owned by Triggers or our affiliates.
- Limitations on Use of Content. Except for a single copy made for personal use, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any content from this Website in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from us. Any unauthorized use of the Website content violates our intellectual property interests and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- No Warranty for Third-Party Infringement. Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Website will not infringe the rights of third parties.